Wednesday, September 4, 2013

searchin for my first post, Come on creative mind...Think !!!!

I am beginning a new passion of writing about my love for vintage finds down the many roads I have traveled.
I am hoping to share my experiences with you all. I have just realized that I have had this affliction as far back as I can recall.
I feel as though I just woke up yesterday and wanted to go thrift shoppin. As I sit and contemplate how many years I have found fulfillment and joy in rummaging through some dirty old barn or junk store I amaze myself.
I have been seeking peace and comfort,{not unlike those who sit and eat a whole gallon of ice cream in one sitting} for many decades.
I will take a moment and try to put all of the memories of my childhood to the present day in text and pictures.
I will share the mind of a afflicted picker..
Peace and love

No comments:

Post a Comment